Gath Akiro replied

569 weeks ago

We have been asked questions, from all over, as to “Why to join us” well, there was one that had to be answered, that we had to confront, because, there is a mindset people have that we will break.

“I don't get what makes you guys EG (you guys haven't been around very long and I don't see what gear or dungeons you have knowledge in you guys seem to be new with a handful of Legacy players)? Do you all have Relics? How do you fair against other EG communities that are much more known(i.e. DOW, BG, Con, Elite, OMG, Mercs, etc.)? They all seem to have achieved more during 1.0. By no means am I trolling I'm just curious. Maybe you have links to prove why someone would pick you guys over communities that have been around far longer and have more experience? Please don't be dismissive and think I am trolling I am truly curious.”

This question brings a valid point. We are new, we will admit that, but, we have a base or foundation of players that played together on Lindblum, and then Sargatanas. We went through alot together and we decided to band together once again and expand to bring our knowledge together and dominate end game. We have goals that lots of other shells say they have. What separates us from the others is the fact that we look at the current thought process of what people imply. "There are other already established shells, why shouldn't people just join them." For one, we are established, even though we are newer, we have a foundation of people who get along very well and play together well. With MMO backgrounds from differing MMOs with lots of raiding experience, we have an established base of competent players. Another thing is that we wanted to break from that mindset. Yes, established shells are cool and all, but, they started new at one point, so what makes them different from us? In reality, there are bumpy roads with a shell, but when those few shells make it past those rough bumps they make it further than the rest which eventually break or die off. People join because they see potential, but, it is all of our responsibilities to show that we can live up to that potential. This isn’t about the leaders, or any sort of entitlement, it is about us having a fun time, progressing through all the content, and being classy about it. We will prove ourselves through our actions instead of our words, we have goals and we will reach them. When people try to make fun of us or tell us no, we laugh and continue on our way. We are strong and we won’t succumb to pressure, from other shells, nor the negativity that could possibly try to overcome us.

Blazze Valkurm Admin replied

568 weeks ago

This person was clearly out to troll, however, it seems to have backfired on them.
If you can't rule the world… burn it down!
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.